- SRBP (Synthetic Resin Bonded Paper) laminate sheet is widely used for its good mechanical and electrical insulation properties in low voltage applications.
- SRBP is a strong, rigid phenolic resin impregnated paper laminate material, offering solid support. It is commonly used for terminal or printed circuit boards, as well as support for busbars and cables.
- SRBP sheet is also known as paxolin sheet, pertinax sheet or bakelite sheet / plate.
- Our SRBP sheets come in sizes 600 x 600mm and 1200 x 1200mm with a thickness of 6mm.
- Other sizes are available upon request. Please contact us for further assistance.
- **Please note additional carriage charges apply to all paxoline orders, this is will be added onto your order after it has been processed**
Paxoline Sheets - PAX600X600
Paxoline Sheets 600x600mm
Paxoline Sheets - PAX1200X1200
Paxoline Sheets 1200x1200mm